AZULEJERA TÉCNICA, S.A., AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, S.L.U. and AZTECA SERGRUP, S.L., here forth AZTECA, is a company dedicated to the marketing of coverings for the habitat environment and the production of ceramic products; all of which are destined to solve our client’s and specifiers’ needs, and always through our services.
Conscious of the repercussion which our activities can generate in the environment which surrounds us, the AZTECA Management establishes a commitment of respect and protection of the environment, defining the following guidelines as a foundation of their environmental policy:
– Disseminate amongst all of the company’s employees this environmental policy, promoting the development of good environmental practices in each and every job position.
– The guidelines established by the environmental management system must be followed by all of the AZTECA
– Develop a continual improvement process of our environmental conduct, which guarantees the control and the progressive reduction of the environmental impacts created, adopting measures intended for the prevention of contamination and the correct treatment of the environmental aspects produced (assessment, recycling…).
– Periodically define environmental objectives and goals, which emerge as the commitment of continual improvement, relying on the realization of audits in order to quantify the system’s effectiveness.
– Meet the requirements established by the current legislation in environmental material, as well as any other commitment in which the company undertakes.
AZTECA promises to put this policy at the disposition of anyone interested in consulting it (employees, clients, suppliers, neighbours, Government, etc).
Date of approval: January 21, 2009
Signed. VICENTE M. NOMDEDEU LLUESMA