We are a company dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of high value-added ceramic tile solutions with a high vocation for service, aimed at satisfying the promotion, placement and decoration needs of our clients and prescribers worldwide.
We want to be the reference partner for our clients – regardless of their size and location – when they think of quality, differentiating designs and ceramic solutions tailored to their needs.
Seriousness: Our word is as solid as the best contract.
Design: our creations have a high aesthetic component.
Flexibility: we adapt to the client’s needs.
Agility: quick response to any customer need.
Resolute: whatever the challenge posed by the client, we find the solution.
50 years of experience manufacturing ceramic wall and floor tiles today endorse our main company values.
With these values and with our staff, we are able to fulfill our permanent commitment to the environment, we are increasing the degree of reliability in the eyes of others and we intend to be able to get our customers excited.
Thanks to this trajectory we know that our goal is to achieve deep and lasting relationships with all social agents, taking advantage of our modern facilities and advanced processes, which are aimed at the continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001) and to environmental care (ISO 14001).
This experience allows us to predict that the future will go through a continuous adaptation to change, which calls for a concentration of efforts in innovation in all fields of the company. Thus, we can demand that we be identified differentially by each of our clients.
We invite you to visit our website and get to know us better.
GESTIÓN DE LA CALIDAD
Group companies AZTEC , have implemented a quality management system, certified since 1999 by AENOR with the «Company Registry (ER)», as proof of compliance with the requirements applicable to the UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
The basic principles to be followed in the quality management area are defined by the General Management through the “Quality politics” of companies.
Download certificate SGS<< AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES>>
POLÍTICA DE CALIDAD
AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, SLU , we are a company dedicated to the commercialization of coatings for the habitat environment and the manufacture of ceramic products; all of them destined to solve the needs of our clients and prescribers, and always through our services.
The General Management of AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, SLU establishes a series of basic principles for Quality Management. In addition, and aware of the impact that our activities may have on the environment that surrounds us, a commitment to respect and protect the environment is established. All these principles are defined in the following guidelines as the bases of its Quality and Environment Policy:
- Disseminate this Quality and Environment Policy among all those involved, to promote the development of the Quality Management System and good environmental practices in each of the jobs.
- The commitment to Quality and the Environment extends to all personnel involved in a process or activity, including suppliers. The responsibility of evaluating the conformity of the work carried out and minimizing the associated risks lies with their own authors.
- The use of a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 standard as a tool for the continuous improvement of processes, products and services, with a clear customer orientation.
- Develop a process of continuous improvement of our environmental behavior, based on the ISO 14001 standard, which guarantees the control and progressive reduction of the environmental impacts created, adopting measures aimed at the prevention of pollution and the correct treatment of the environmental impacts generated. throughout the product life cycle.
- The measurement of the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems, through the monitoring indicators of the objectives and internal and external audits, seeking to minimize the risks associated with our processes and our environmental behavior.
- Compliance with legal requirements, those demanded by clients and all those that the company decides to subscribe.
AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, SLU makes this Policy available to any interested party who wishes to consult it.
Signed. VICENTE M. NOMDEDEU LLUESMA
PREVENCIÓN DE RIESGOS LABORALES
The purpose of the occupational risk prevention system is to promote the improvement of the health and safety of workers, by applying the appropriate measures and necessary procedures, in accordance with Law 31/95 on the Prevention of Occupational Risks.
Group companies AZTEC , define their “Occupational risk prevention policy” as well as the company’s guidelines and objectives regarding the prevention of occupational risks, and they include it in its General Policy.
POLÍTICA DE RIESGOS LABORALES
AZULEJERA TÉCNICA, SA, AZTECA GRES, SL, AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, SLU and AZTECA SERGRUP, SL , define their Occupational Risk Prevention policy as the company’s Occupational Risk Prevention guidelines and objectives, and include it in their General Policy.
The fundamental pillars of the Occupational Risk Prevention Policy are the following:
– The Company considers the safety of workers as the main objective above others of an economic, financial, commercial or productive nature.
– It is the intention of the Company to comply with the legislation on the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Occupational Diseases.
– All members of the Company are involved in the Prevention of Occupational Risks.
– All people with personnel under their orders are responsible for their safety, so they must know and enforce all prevention regulations that affect the work they perform.
– The body for participation, consultation and representation in preventive matters is the Health and Safety Committee.
– The bases on which prevention is based are participation, training and information.
– The first preventive action will always be to avoid risks and combat them at their source.
– Individual protection will always be the last resort, with collective protection measures having priority, provided they are technically and reasonably possible.
– It will be tried at all times to adapt the work to the person.
– The evolution of the available technique will be permanently taken into account.
– Efforts will be made to replace what is dangerous with what is little or no danger.
– The Company will carry out actions aimed at obtaining a good psychosocial climate by promoting good human relations.
– Jobs, tools and ways of carrying out work will be analyzed to avoid accidents and occupational pathologies, reduce physical and mental fatigue and increase the level of employee satisfaction.
Approval date: October 25, 2001
GESTIÓN DEL MEDIO AMBIENTE
AZTECA has an environmental management system based on the UNE EN ISO14001: 2015 standard . In this way, it is possible to accredit to all social agents the commitment to protect and respect the environment that AZTECA has been developing in recent years.
Through this management instrument it is also intended to improve the environmental behavior of all employees and collaborators, so as to minimize the impact of their daily activities on the environmental environment with which they interact.
The General Directorate defines the basic guidelines of the environmental management system through the «Environmental Policy» of companies.
Download certificate SGS<< AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES>>
AZULEJERA TÉCNICA, SA, AZTECA PRODUCTS & SERVICES, SLU and AZTECA SERGRUP, SL , onwards AZTEC We are a company dedicated to the commercialization of coatings for the habitat environment and the manufacture of ceramic products; all of them destined to solve the needs of our clients and prescribers, and always through our services.
Aware of the repercussion that our activities may have on the environment that surrounds us, the General Directorate of AZTEC establishes a commitment to respect and protect the environment, defining the following guidelines as the bases of its environmental policy:
– Disseminate this environmental policy among all company employees, promoting the development of good environmental practices in each of the jobs.
– The measures established by the environmental management system must be complied with by all the personnel of AZTEC . The responsibility of evaluating the conformity of the work carried out, from its environmental impact component, corresponds to its own authors.
– Develop a process of continuous improvement of our environmental behavior, based on the ISO 14001 standard, which guarantees the control and progressive reduction of the environmental impacts created, adopting measures aimed at the prevention of pollution and the correct treatment of environmental aspects produced (recovery, recycling, …).
– Periodically define environmental objectives and goals, which embody the commitment to continuous improvement, relying on the performance of audits to measure the effectiveness of the system.
– Comply with the requirements established by current legislation on environmental matters, as well as any other commitment that the company subscribes.
AZTEC undertakes to make this policy available to any external interested party who wishes to consult it (employees, clients, suppliers, neighbors, Administration, etc.).
Approval Date: August 30, 2011
SOBRE GREEN LIVING
Green Living by Azteca represents our commitment to society, to the environment that surrounds us, to people and to the environment. We value the past, manage the present and fight for a sustainable future, not only from an environmental point of view, but also from an economic and social point of view.
Because we believe in what we do, we are willing that the daily work of the company and our way of working favor a better environment for everyone, fully assuming our social and environmental responsibility, so fundamental today.
And how we do it?
Through a Quality and Environmental Management department created in 1998, responsible for coordinating all environmental actions related to Azteca Cerámica’s activities.
Implementing and developing an environmental management system based on the UNE EN ISO 14001 standard, certified by AENOR-IQNET since 2003.
Expressing and defining our commitment to the Environment, through the development of an Environmental Policy, which includes the demanding management guidelines that comprise it.
Accrediting us with the Integrated Environmental Authorization, a certificate that encompasses all the legal requirements that apply to Azteca’s activities today.
Green Living by Azteca is part of us, of our way of doing and living the world, our world. Let’s start by applying the change we would like to see in ourselves.
Because the environment that surrounds us belongs to everyone, we must respect it and take care of it as much as possible
Our effort to maintain a good environmental balance makes us very aware of the impact that the company’s activity can cause it. Therefore, by certifying ourselves according to the ISO14001 standard, we obtain the opportunity to analyze the impact we generate on the environment, also providing us with the appropriate tools to manage, minimize or cancel it as far as possible.
Our responsibility leads us, in the same way, to actively involve ourselves in all the working groups in this regard created at the sectoral level. This allows us, among other things, to expand knowledge in environmental matters that can contribute to efficiently manage Azteca Cerámica’s activity and, above all, when making decisions that may directly affect the environment in which we find ourselves.
Being consistent with our philosophy and our commitment to these issues, has led us to take out an Environmental Liability Insurance to react to uncontrolled situations that may arise and have a negative effect on the environment. Although current legislation still does not require us to do so, we intend to take out this insurance, which is an act of responsibility as it allows us to restore its natural balance as quickly and efficiently as possible in the event of any unwanted impact on the environment.
NIVELES DE RUIDO
Minimizing the impact of our actions at all levels, both visible and acoustic, translates into a cleaner environment for everyone
In order to reduce the noise we emit abroad, we have adopted all the necessary measures and made the necessary investments to guarantee that the sounds we produce are the minimum possible, complying at all times with the limits set by the legislation.
In addition, we undertake, in the event that a new source of noise pollution arises, to study each case in depth and apply the necessary soundproofing measures to reduce or even eliminate it as far as possible.
GESTIÓN DE EMISIONES
Adjusting our activity to the permitted limits benefits us all
In order to reduce emissions into the atmosphere and reduce their danger, we have installed the necessary measurements and filters to retain polluting gases and thus comply with the limits set by legislation and the Kyoto Protocol to alleviate the greenhouse effect and , with this, global warming.
CONSUMO DE AGUA
Let us all take care of what belongs to all, looking for sustainable ways of producing, for the benefit of the environment.
Water is essential for the survival of all known forms of life on our planet, for this reason, it is essential to promote its responsible and efficient use.
In order to regulate water consumption, we carry out a monthly control, both globally and in each of the company’s areas. This allows us to detect possible leaks or inefficiencies and correct them, in addition to points susceptible to reduction or use of consumption, such as wastewater that is reused 100% in what we call “zero discharge”.
ENVASES Y EMBALAJES
Being aware that what we buy will generate waste makes us socially responsible people
We have been actively involved in the management and improvement of packaging, creating an exclusive internal work group. From this group arise actions focused on reducing, not only the quantities of containers that we put on the market, but also their environmental quality, since we reduce the polluting substances in their composition to the maximum.
In addition to raising awareness and the work that we develop internally to promote the eco-efficiency of the materials we use for packaging, we are involved in the same way in their external management, participating in two Integrated Management Systems to promote, with your help and commitment, the recycling of these materials: Interseroh in Germany and Ecoembes in Spain, of which we adhere to the Ecoembes Business Prevention Plan for Containers.
RECURSOS Y ENERGÍA
To minimize resource and energy consumption …
We seek the balance between production and the impact generated on the environment.
One of our main objectives in environmental matters is to reduce the consumption of resources and energy as much as possible, always using the raw materials and fuels that have the least impact on our environment.
These are the measures we are currently developing:
1. Use of natural gas as fuel during the manufacturing process, as it is the option that projects the least harmful gases to the outside, and which, together with the filters installed in the chimneys, allows its emission to be considerably minimized.
2. We also take advantage of the large amount of heat that is generated in the kilns during the ceramic firing stage for other processes, such as the drying of the pieces. In this way we manage to reduce the consumption of new resources and energy in later phases.
3. Our permanent update in terms of new technologies allows us to be more efficient in the decorative process of ceramic pieces, since we reduce the use of machinery and resources thanks to digital inkjet printing.
4. The proximity of quarries to our facilities favors the use of their raw materials, thus cooperating in reducing greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere, associated with their management and transportation.
5. Finally, another important measure applied is the recovery and subsequent reincorporation to the production process of the production losses that are generated, such as raw rejection, cooking or wastewater, with which we manage to considerably reduce the consumption of new materials. cousins.
DESTINO DE LOS RESIDUOS
Being aware of the adverse effects that waste generates on public health and the environment makes us make every effort to manage them efficiently.
At Azteca, we are pleased to communicate that we have and are complying with conviction with an action plan that allows us to reduce the waste generated, reduce its danger, and favor their recycling and reuse.
Some of the actions that we have implemented are:
The selective segregation of waste from the moment it is generated, through buckets and containers that are perfectly identified and located in their corresponding place. This work facilitates its management in the most efficient way possible.
At the same time, we managed to reduce the consumption of raw materials by recovering and reincorporating raw, cooked and wastewater rejection into the industrial process.
On the other hand, we try to manage all waste correctly, so that those that cannot be reused internally are delivered to authorized managers, prioritizing their recovery and recycling over their disposal in a landfill.
Legal Notice Privacy
Access and use
Grupo Azteca environmental self-declaration